1/35 Tamiya Pz.Kpfw III Ausf L
Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:03 pm
Hello,
So far I have been working only in 3D modeling, but I decided to make my first attempt at a plastic scale model, for which I also bought an airbrush. The model is by Tamiya Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. L.
I used additional and custom elements as sheet metal covers of the front and rear fenders, handmade twisted with tow cables from copper wires, grills to the engine from a kitchen metal sieve, for some fasteners I used plastic from a yogurt bucket.






So far I have been working only in 3D modeling, but I decided to make my first attempt at a plastic scale model, for which I also bought an airbrush. The model is by Tamiya Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. L.
I used additional and custom elements as sheet metal covers of the front and rear fenders, handmade twisted with tow cables from copper wires, grills to the engine from a kitchen metal sieve, for some fasteners I used plastic from a yogurt bucket.





