Page 1 of 1

Hello from Germany

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:53 pm
by Bene
Hi,
I´m Bene from Germany, 26 years old, PhD Student in the aerospace sector. Right now I´m getting back into modelling after graduating form the university and spending there a ton of times (more than studiying :D) in the local rocket group, designing, lacquering and airbrushing, and then launching rockets (a still ongoing hobby, but not anymore with a 40h+ week). So its time to come back to modelling and improving the paint skills.

For me the hobby started pretty early, Revell kits, model trains, visits to museums and in the teens some intensive years of tabletop. I´ve never really had a good modelling space, which resulted in rather collecting kits than acutally buidling them. :whistle:
Now I have a dedicated room with a 3D printer, airbrush booth and some tools, so i can finally start to realize some projects.
Just started the last two weekends with a 1/72 Challenger 2 -->push me soft for pics

Looking forward to a fun time with you and learning a lot of things!

Greetings,
Bene :cheers2:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:01 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to join or anything :think:
Hello and welcome :D

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:23 am
by BigWall
Welcome!

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:53 am
by digger303
All mad rocket scientists are :welcome: blowing up members strictly prohibited unless without the proper paper work...please apply to admin...... :crazy: :tongue: :thumb1:
:th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:35 am
by Hawkmoon
:welcome: to the forum and enjoy your stay with us. :welcome:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:44 am
by Stokesy44
:welcome: Welcome to the forum. Get stuck in, post some comments and join in the fun. Sounds like you're all set up so get modelling Sir :th:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:10 pm
by Bene
Thanks for the warm welcome! :cheers2:

I will PM a admin when I want to blow up some members :D

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:34 am
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome: