Page 1 of 1

Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:30 pm
by jchrisf
I need to work on my photography skills because the car looks better in person. Now onto the Revell Joey Saldana Sprint Car. Thanks for viewing :hi:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:04 pm
by Gary30
Turned out nice in the end, despite the set backs with the decals.

It's such a cool car isn't it 8-)

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm
by Bdiddy
Stunning mate, great job :pistols: :pistols:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:02 pm
by barryf1fan
Such a cool and iconic JGTC race car!! This came out great, difficult decals and great chassis detailing - excellent job man! :thumb2:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:27 pm
by Miiqqula
Looking good my friend :cheers2:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:47 pm
by LWWales
Excellent work! Even with the hiccup you mentioned, it's come out brilliantly.

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:38 pm
by jchrisf
Gary30 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:04 pm Turned out nice in the end, despite the set backs with the decals.

It's such a cool car isn't it 8-)
Thanks Gary! Yes it is a cool car. I didn't think it would look as good as it does in person because it doesn't photograph well for some reason.
Bdiddy wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm Stunning mate, great job :pistols: :pistols:
Thanks Jesse! I appreciate it :dance:
barryf1fan wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:02 pm Such a cool and iconic JGTC race car!! This came out great, difficult decals and great chassis detailing - excellent job man! :thumb2:
Thanks Barry! I am looking forward to the Revell decals in my next build.. I shouldn't have any trouble with those. I'm also looking forward to the smaller body pieces as they seem like they will be easier to paint and clear.
Miiqqula wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:27 pm Looking good my friend :cheers2:
Thanks Miiqqula! I really appreciate it. :thumb1:
LWWales wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:47 pm Excellent work! Even with the hiccup you mentioned, it's come out brilliantly.
Thanks mate! I'm glad I didn't give up and start over. :mrgreen:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:07 am
by BigWall
It came out great! Nice job!

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:13 am
by digger303
:bow:: :bow:: :cheers2:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:08 am
by ryan81
Looks great mate, good job :banana:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:24 am
by Kevthemodeller
Lovely clean build mate :clap: :clap:

Re: Tamiya Castrol Tom's Supra GT

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm
by jchrisf
Kevthemodeller wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:24 am Lovely clean build mate :clap: :clap:
Thanks Kev! :cheers2:
ryan81 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:08 am Looks great mate, good job :banana:
Thanks Ryan! :hi:
digger303 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:13 am :bow:: :bow:: :cheers2:
Thanks digger! :dance:
BigWall wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:07 am It came out great! Nice job!
Thanks Joe! :thumb2: