Page 1 of 1

SpPz Luchs A2

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:36 am
by digger303
Sorry for the very late completion time guys.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Pic's could be better and guess what just realized I forgot to removed the masking on the view ports :wall: :wall:
:lol: :lol: :cheers2:

Re: SpPz Luchs A2

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:58 am
by BigWall
Great job! I love the camo.

Re: SpPz Luchs A2

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:10 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Very well weathered :jd:
That thing has propellers , cool

Re: SpPz Luchs A2

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:37 am
by Bdiddy
Great job dig, came up a treat :pistols:

Re: SpPz Luchs A2

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:02 pm
by digger303
BigWall wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:58 am Great job! I love the camo.
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:10 am Very well weathered :jd:
That thing has propellers , cool
Thanks guys I appreciate the support. Scott I went for the muddied track and a muddy water crossing result so the decals/camo are dirty but everything still visible.
Thanks for looking in
:th: :th: :cheers2: