Panzer IV ausf. G in Kharkov (Dragon, 1/35)
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:31 pm
Hi folks,
I'd like to share a WIP - Dragon's Panzer IV ausf. G. This has languished in my stash for a year after I messed up the running gear and the rear muffler. Anyway, I decided to dust her off and finish the build process. I wanted to do a vehicle in dunkelgelb serving in greece but I lost the appropriate parts for the smoke grenade launchers. Got stuck with a LAH vehicle instead. Have finished adding snow on the running gear. Would appreciate any constructive feedback you might give. Thanks for looking!








I'd like to share a WIP - Dragon's Panzer IV ausf. G. This has languished in my stash for a year after I messed up the running gear and the rear muffler. Anyway, I decided to dust her off and finish the build process. I wanted to do a vehicle in dunkelgelb serving in greece but I lost the appropriate parts for the smoke grenade launchers. Got stuck with a LAH vehicle instead. Have finished adding snow on the running gear. Would appreciate any constructive feedback you might give. Thanks for looking!







