Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:56 am
by andyh1970
So here is my version of the Ford Mustang GT4 from Tamiya.

Im not a big fan of the OOB schemes so seeing as I have 2 kits I thought I would have a bit of fun with this and turn it into a Track day/Street car.

The colour is Tamiya Metallic Green, and then clearcoated with Klear. And the decals are a mix of the kit decals and spares I had.

This is a really fun build, with no issues at all and I hope you like it.



Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:08 am
by Gary30
Saw this over on FB, they're great kits aren't they?! That metallic green really pops

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:09 pm
by Bdiddy
Nice idea mate, love the green

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:12 am
by BigWall
Very nice! Nice idea and a great color.

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:51 am
by LWWales
Very nicely done mate. That green sure does pop! I may have to get me one of these.

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:19 am
by DRUMS01
Wow, I wasn't expecting this color combination, but I like it a lot!

Great job on your build....

Ben