OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Members own YouTube channels, post links to your latest uploads.

Message Paul or Lee about getting your own channel section and forum.

Your YT forum will be deleted if no activity after 2 years.
Post Reply
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

So, time for next project, namely, diorama "Smolensk 1941".

Here is first episode - inbox with a drop of history - tank OT-134 from Mirage Hobby in 1/72 scale.



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

So, let's start! ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

And next step. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

Turret this time. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

OK, painting now. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

And final - or almost final works



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

OK, so, time to restart "Project Smoleńsk 1941". ;) And next vehicle this time: tankette UE! ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

OK, let's start with tankette. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

OK, so tankette is finished at least for now. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

OK, so, German soldiers this time.



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

Now, diorama base. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

OK, next step. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

And more details this time. ;)



Enjoy! ;)
jpl
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Poland

Re: OT-134AA tank, and some other stuff, I hope...

Post by jpl »

And final! ;)



Enjoy! ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Members YouTube Channels”