Page 1 of 1

pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:09 pm
by baztheoldguy
Hi every one I am new to the site and have just stuck some images on the introduction page, but made a bit of a mess of it ( must be due to my age ) well that is my excuse any way, here are a few shots of my latest scratch build from plastic sheet a pulse rifle from the film aliens.

regards B
DSCF3019.jpg
arrie ( the old guy )
DSCF3047.jpg
DSCF3049.jpg
DSCF3052.jpg
DSCF3054.jpg
DSCF3056.jpg

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 pm
by baztheoldguy
DSCF3019.jpg
SORRY BUTTER FINGERS LETS TRY THAT ONE MORE TIME
DSCF3051.jpg
DSCF3054.jpg

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:48 pm
by ForbesHutton
I love it!

Now you have to do the machine gun....

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:14 am
by digger303
:th: :th: :th: :cheers2:

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:54 am
by BigWall
Very cool!

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:41 pm
by baztheoldguy
ForbesHutton wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:48 pm I love it!

Now you have to do the machine gun....
How did you guess what my next Aliens build would be, I have been trying to find drawings plans and images of the machine gun it looks an interesting thing to try and build from scratch.

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) :thumb2:

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm
by baztheoldguy
BigWall wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:54 amVery cool!
Thanks Joe I am glad that you like it

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) :cheers2:

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:46 pm
by ForbesHutton
baztheoldguy wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:41 pm
ForbesHutton wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:48 pm I love it!

Now you have to do the machine gun....
How did you guess what my next Aliens build would be, I have been trying to find drawings plans and images of the machine gun it looks an interesting thing to try and build from scratch.

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) :thumb2:
https://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/sear ... 1602863032

I know that the chest plate, swing arm were taken straight off a Steady-Cam (the high of 80's video technology at the time).

Image

Re: pulse rifle scratch build

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:31 pm
by baztheoldguy
thanks for the plans of the smart gun mr forbeshutton as they say watch this space you never know what might turn up

regards Barrie ( I think I will build this guy )