Page 1 of 1

can't post

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:13 am
by digger303
keep getting this
You are running an unsupported PHP version. Please upgrade to PHP 7.1.3 or higher before trying to install or update to phpBB 3.3

Re: can't post

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:17 am
by digger303
digger303 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:13 am keep getting this
You are running an unsupported PHP version. Please upgrade to PHP 7.1.3 or higher before trying to install or update to phpBB 3.3
Seems to be going OK now :crazy:

Re: can't post

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:46 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Oh sorry, that might be me.
I have a button like this and just can’t help myself......
Image

Re: can't post

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:58 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:46 am Oh sorry, that might be me.
I have a button like this and just can’t help myself......
Image
Why wouldn't I be surprized ;) :lol: :lol: