Page 1 of 1

Show us Your Man Cave Display Areas

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:46 pm
by DRUMS01
We have threads talking about what we just purchased, our work bench, or our current project. Lets use this thread to post our display areas regardless of size. I find it very interesting just how all of us cleverly adapt our displays to the space available. Honestly, I see ideas on sites like this and use them for myself in my display options.

I have a disclaimer regarding my display areas, I am totally remodeling my basement (where my hobby stuff is located). This means all of my wall shelves are down and everything is moved into the center of the basement in a rather disorganized organization. While some are still in free standing shelves or hanging from the ceiling, much of it is in disarray at the moment.

So I am asking everyone to post their displays so I can use your ideas when rebuilding my basement into my man cave.

Mine:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Show us Your Man Cave Display Areas

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:00 pm
by digger303
DRUMS01 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:46 pm We have threads talking about what we just purchased, our work bench, or our current project. Lets use this thread to post our display areas regardless of size. I find it very interesting just how all of us cleverly adapt our displays to the space available. Honestly, I see ideas on sites like this and use them for myself in my display options.

I have a disclaimer regarding my display areas, I am totally remodeling my basement (where my hobby stuff is located). This means all of my wall shelves are down and everything is moved into the center of the basement in a rather disorganized organization. While some are still in free standing shelves or hanging from the ceiling, much of it is in disarray at the moment.

So I am asking everyone to post their displays so I can use your ideas when rebuilding my basement into my man cave.

Mine:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Pink Panther rides again......I wondered where he retired too.... :lol:
What a huge space you have and wonderful displays. :th: :th: :cheers2:

Re: Show us Your Man Cave Display Areas

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:33 am
by BigWall
That's a very nice space. It's going to look great when you finish the remodel.

You have an ............ extensive .......... collection!

Re: Show us Your Man Cave Display Areas

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:28 am
by BOABModels
DRUMS01 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:46 pm We have threads talking about what we just purchased, our work bench, or our current project. Lets use this thread to post our display areas regardless of size. I find it very interesting just how all of us cleverly adapt our displays to the space available. Honestly, I see ideas on sites like this and use them for myself in my display options.

I have a disclaimer regarding my display areas, I am totally remodeling my basement (where my hobby stuff is located). This means all of my wall shelves are down and everything is moved into the center of the basement in a rather disorganized organization. While some are still in free standing shelves or hanging from the ceiling, much of it is in disarray at the moment.

So I am asking everyone to post their displays so I can use your ideas when rebuilding my basement into my man cave.

Mine:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Fantastic displays, wow! You must have been doing this for a long time to build up such a collection!

Not sure you are going to be playing Pool any time soon though! 😂

I will have to take a picture of my displays sometime soon although I don't have a man cave 😔

Re: Show us Your Man Cave Display Areas

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:04 am
by Kevthemodeller
Wow that's some collection :th: