Page 1 of 1

New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:01 am
by Radioman23
Hello!
Thank you for having me! I dabble in space, locomotive and assorted mechanical modeling projects. At the moment I am hunting formation on a certain hobby drill.
I hope to stay a while!

Ben.

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:13 am
by BigWall
Welcome to the board! Be sure to share your work!

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:05 am
by digger303
All the cool subjects I like too :welcome: we are a chill bunch and I'm sure you will fit right in. Please post without worry or criticism unless you of course invite constructive comments. :th: :th: :welcome:
:cheers2:

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:24 am
by Stokesy44
:welcome:

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:18 pm
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:53 pm
by Engine95
Welcome sir, y'all stay a while now ya'hear? :th:

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:58 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Hello and welcome
Make sure you get set up with a photo hosting site like flickr or such so you can post your work
Let me know if I can be of any help
Cheers, Scott

Re: New guy from US Georgia

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:58 pm
by ForeverPlasticKits
:welcome: