Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post Reply
User avatar
MrBowcat
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
England

Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by MrBowcat »

Hi guys. :)

I finished this kit up last night, this is the 4th car I've built and the first rally car. I went with blue instead of the correct white as a homage to the Manta GTE coupe I owned as an 18 year old.

I really enjoyed this build, so much so that I am going to try my hand at a few more cars to try and improve my skills. I usually build AFV's and military jets so cars are quite outside my comfort zone. I've since bought the Tamiya Lancer Evo VII from Ultimate so will be building this next.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by MrBowcat on Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by Kevthemodeller »

Very nice, great colour too :clap: :clap:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
MrBowcat
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
England

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by MrBowcat »

Thanks Kev. It was the closest I could find to my old beast. :)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Thats pretty cool :th:
Never seen me one of those before
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
MrBowcat
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
England

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by MrBowcat »

Cheers Scott. :)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
BigWall
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2961
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:44 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado
United States of America

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by BigWall »

Very nice work! It looks great!
Joe

Image
User avatar
MrBowcat
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
England

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by MrBowcat »

Cheers Joe. :)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
User avatar
Casper
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm
Location: North Wales
Wales

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by Casper »

You did a marvellous job MrB :clap: really nice interior and colour looks great 8-)
lovely car :clap:
mark
Image
on the bench : VW Barn find, Bentley Blower, Yamaha YZF-R1M, Harley Davidson WLA 750. Tron Light Cycle Trio
MBB Design© Mini Bike Bench©
User avatar
MrBowcat
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
England

Re: Belkits 1/24 Opel Manta 400

Post by MrBowcat »

Cheers Mark. :)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”