I have. It's enormous!
Occasionally one comes up on ebay.
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:31 am
by Malacaco
The patience.....
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:49 am
by Casper
This is a fantastic kit and its huge when completed, and weighs something close to 20kg.
I would love one of these off to get more
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:18 am
by BigWall
Wow! That is huge! It looks like a fun build.
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:05 am
by RangerNeil
That is truly an impressive beast of a kit!!
If only it were a Scania T series.........
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercoolerat
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:09 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
God that thing is huge
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:42 pm
by Malacaco
Huge is the word of the day
I just hope I can get it till the end
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:14 pm
by Malacaco
I almost feel like a mechanic
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:50 pm
by Malacaco
We're about half way
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:46 pm
by Casper
Fabulous looking model. You did a great job on the wheels and the bolts and nuts work perfect on the side box
casp
Re: 1/8 Pocher Volvo F12 Intercooler
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:22 am
by digger303
Casper wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:46 pm
Fabulous looking model. You did a great job on the wheels and the bolts and nuts work perfect on the side box
casp