Page 1 of 1

Blender - Plus

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:50 pm
by DBMiller
Blender plus Hard Ops and Boxcutter.
Perfect tools for hard surface modeling and export for 3-D printing.




For example:


And:

Re: Blender - Plus

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:45 pm
by Casper
Boxcutter looks amazing, is it on annual subscription or one off price.

Re: Blender - Plus

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:20 pm
by DBMiller
Casper wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:45 pm Boxcutter looks amazing, is it on annual subscription or one off price.
One off price with almost weekly updates. I haven't seen any Blender add on that cost more than a one time payment - usually very reasonable. And, of course, Blender is always free.

https://gumroad.com/masterxeon1001?reco ... _by=search

Re: Blender - Plus

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:50 pm
by Casper
I didn't know Blender had addons. Only just downloaded it yesterday and don't know how to use it yet.
great videos thanks :thumb1:
Love the Tank Rachel did, she's very clever.

Re: Blender - Plus

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:57 pm
by DBMiller
Casper wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:50 pm I didn't know Blender had addons. Only just downloaded it yesterday and don't know how to use it yet.
great videos thanks :thumb1:
Love the Tank Rachel did, she's very clever.
Rachel has 2 tutorials on Gumroad - cheap at $2 and $5!

https://gumroad.com/artfromrachel?recommended_by=search

Re: Blender - Plus

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:00 pm
by Casper
:thumb1: they look like good tutorials, will check those out thanks.

Re: Blender - Plus

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 3:36 pm
by DBMiller
Casper wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:00 pm :thumb1: they look like good tutorials, will check those out thanks.
There is a new training course coming out - here is a free preview. I don't have anything to do with the material - I've bought tutorials and follow them on YouTube.

https://gumroad.com/l/QetOhT