Tyderium Shuttle

Post Reply
User avatar
MakingModels
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Contact:
Scotland

Tyderium Shuttle

Post by MakingModels »

Revell Tyderium Shuttle

Scale is 1:106th (I think)

Started this 2 years ago, glad its finally done, 1 less in the to-do list, hope you like it

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Tyderium Shuttle

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Most impressive
I like it a lot :th:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
BigWall
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2961
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:44 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado
United States of America

Re: Tyderium Shuttle

Post by BigWall »

Nice!

I remember getting one of these for Christmas when I was a kid. Yours is infinitely better!
Joe

Image
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Tyderium Shuttle

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Tyderium Shuttle

Post by digger303 »

Pretty slick.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Tyderium Shuttle

Post by Kevthemodeller »

Very cool 8-) :clap: :clap:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
ForeverPlasticKits
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 895
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 pm
Location: France
France

Re: Tyderium Shuttle

Post by ForeverPlasticKits »

I like it! :thumb1: :thumb2:
Post Reply

Return to “Sci-fi Gallery”