Fire Extinguisher
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:51 pm
Ya you read it
Fire Extinguisher.
What does someone do on the first morning of an eleven day vacation? well he hides from his cleaning crazed wife and messes with a plastic fire extinguisher.

This came from a Japanese seller along with a model kit, cannot remember which one. It is a weird ABS rubber and had a decal written in Japanese all around the base. I thought it was a pencil eraser, it has that feel to it.
So, I thought “ I am gonna make a cool chrome extinguisher out of this”
Electrical wire as hose


Then brass fitting and aluminum trumpet end…I flared the trumpet from a tube of aluminum and the polished the metals

This is kinda what I want

I could figure the scale, but me and math are not communicating, haven’t been for a while. I think we are divorced actually .
Fire Extinguisher.
What does someone do on the first morning of an eleven day vacation? well he hides from his cleaning crazed wife and messes with a plastic fire extinguisher.

This came from a Japanese seller along with a model kit, cannot remember which one. It is a weird ABS rubber and had a decal written in Japanese all around the base. I thought it was a pencil eraser, it has that feel to it.
So, I thought “ I am gonna make a cool chrome extinguisher out of this”
Electrical wire as hose


Then brass fitting and aluminum trumpet end…I flared the trumpet from a tube of aluminum and the polished the metals

This is kinda what I want

I could figure the scale, but me and math are not communicating, haven’t been for a while. I think we are divorced actually .


