Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:20 pm
by kpisnuts
Hi all here is a Stert on this great kit.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:11 am
by DRUMS01
I have had this kit for many years.... still in the box. I'm excited to watch somebody (other than me) assemble it.

Looks good so far.

Ben

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:47 am
by kpisnuts
I have actually already finished this build but it was during the time I was unable to log in so decided to do the full build log on here (as I will do with the dozens of others I've built since then) it is a superb kit with no fit problems (typical tamiya in other words)

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:55 am
by Casper
:thumb1: :pop: looking forward to your next instalments

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:45 pm
by kpisnuts
Here is the next installment.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:03 am
by digger303
Super smooth paint finish.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:15 am
by kpisnuts
Another instalment
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:32 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Love that engine :jd:

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:46 pm
by Kevthemodeller
That engine superb :th: :pop:

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:52 pm
by kpisnuts
Another instalment
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:57 pm
by kpisnuts
Here's another instalment
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:52 pm
by DRUMS01
Wow, you are moving right along with this build. I think it is looking real nice, especially the light patina on numerous parts, the smooth finish and decal application.

Ben

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:52 pm
by kpisnuts
Hi Ben as I explained earlier in this build its already finished but as I could not login I thought I would do a full build log( incidentally this is stripped and in the process of being redone)

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:52 am
by Casper
8-) thanks for showing :thumb1:
The chrome looks great on the crash bars

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:07 pm
by kpisnuts
Next update.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:44 am
by digger303
Very nice, lovely paint work.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2:

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:13 am
by BigWall
Very nice! I love the engine and jack stands.

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 934

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:48 am
by cor
Nice work on the engine. Clean, and looks real.