Page 1 of 1

Magnifier gt40

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:34 pm
by kpisnuts
Hi all here's another I built during the time I couldn't login I do have a full build log if you would like me to post it or I can post a link to the build elsewhere.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:44 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Oi, thats another great one :banana:
Good stuff :th:

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:41 am
by digger303
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:31 pm
by WordenB
Beautiful job, love the lights.

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:07 pm
by Casper
excellent Ford :clap: 8-) Lights look great :thumb1: like your dioramas, really sets the stage.

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:13 am
by DRUMS01
Nice job on the build and the lights as well as the back drop are amazing.

Is that the 1/24 Fujimi kit?

All it needs is a driver and a 427 soundtrack and it would appear real!

Three balloons, a god star, and a creme filled cupcake to you for building my favorite car of all times.

Ben

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:02 am
by BigWall
Very nice! Gorgeous build! I, for one, would absolutely like to read your build thread if you were to post it up.

Re: Magnifier gt40

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:19 am
by Kevthemodeller
Very cool, love the lights :th: :clap: