**Ism Friday night live what have you finished for Friday 3rd September**

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Kingdan
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1407
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield nr Mansfield Nottinghamshire
Contact:
England

**Ism Friday night live what have you finished for Friday 3rd September**

Post by Kingdan »

Image
WHAT HAVE YOU FINISHED THIS WEEK?”
**Open now until 1 hour before the show on Friday, 3rd September**

Will run for 2 weeks from now on 👍🏻

PLEASE READ the rules below in order to participate.
01). By participating in this thread, you are giving permission for the ISM live crew to share your work during the Youtube broadcast of the ISM Live "At the Bench" Friday show.
02). Please, only post your own work and not that of others.
03). Please only post one picture JUST THE KIT ITSELF ON A PLAIN BACKGROUND of a kit you've finished this week, along with SHORT description of the basic work done, including kit manufacturer, subject and scale, please keep it short and concise.
04). The deadline for entries each week will be between the time the post goes up until an hour before Friday's show. Entries made after the deadline will not be shown.
05). Remember: If you wish to have a project highlighted during the show, the image and information must be shared in this thread, not a separate post on the Facebook page!
This is an opportunity for you as members to be directly involved with the show. We hope that you will participate no matter your level of experience. This will not be a critique of anyone's work.
We thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to showcase your models! - Paul Bretland and the Live Crew
User avatar
Kingdan
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1407
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield nr Mansfield Nottinghamshire
Contact:
England

Re: **Ism Friday night live what have you finished for Friday 3rd September**

Post by Kingdan »

I know it’s a week late 😔
Garion77
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: Terrebonne, QC, Canada
Canada

Re: **Ism Friday night live what have you finished for Friday 3rd September**

Post by Garion77 »

Seems like I'm the first up in the forum ! So I've just finished a few days ago Eduard 1/48 Hellcat for which I did my first building thread on the forum. It was the first time I tried to detail that much. I've scratch built details in the cockpit, the straps for the fuel reservoir and a few other things. I've riveted the all plane, a first again for me. I bought a resin engine for the kit too. All the roundels and fins were painted. I've used mostly Vallejo paints and weathered with oil paints.

ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Francis

Image


At the bench
Tamiya's 1/72 F-16 and 1/48 Skyraider
WordenB
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:12 pm
Location: Garden of England
England

Re: **Ism Friday night live what have you finished for Friday 3rd September**

Post by WordenB »

Good Evening All.

I finally manage to finish the first of two Revell car kits that I have been working on recently, it's their 1/24 Mclaren 570s. Like their other more recent offerings it's a pretty good kit, just needs a little care to get everything to fit. Finished pretty much out of the box apart from the carbon decals (roof and doors) that I replaced with a Tamiya alternative. The body colour is Zero Ventura Orange which shows a really fine gold flake in the right light and one I would thoroughly recommend to anyone building this kit (Dan) in the box colour. Clear coat is Zero Diamond 2k.
Thanks for looking.

Image
My completed efforts are here viewtopic.php?t=29294
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”