Junkers W. 34f Walkaround
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:57 pm
Hello again ! so as I said before, I had a few planes left to show from my visit to museum. Didn't have much time to sort out the remaining pictures as I was concentrating more on my current built. So here's, to me, a pretty cool plane, and pretty rare I think. Don't know if there's any kit of this one. It does resemble the Ju 52. It is one the first full metallic planes. The plane shown is more a bush flying type of plane made for cold temperature ; as we get them a lot here. It's actually a Canadian transporter who used it the most. This particular started it's career in 1932, in the north of my province, more precisely in Chibougamau. Look it up and you'll see it's pretty far up north, in the middle of nowhere ... but a beautiful place surrounded by numerous forests and beautiful lakes.
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
Sans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr