Page 1 of 1

CF-18 Walkaround

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:18 pm
by Garion77
Hello !
here's the continuation of my visit. Unfortunately for this one, I forgot to take a picture for afar to show the entire plane. But still good pics to see details. Again, for this one, I found it more impressive that I would have thought.

ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr

ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr
ImageSans titre by Francis Pare, sur Flickr

Re: CF-18 Walkaround

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:23 pm
by aur0ra145
Very nice! I love that you guys paint false canopies on the bottom.

Re: CF-18 Walkaround

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:56 am
by Kevthemodeller
Lovely shots :banana: :th: