Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:20 pm
by Kodiopa
Among Japanese vehicles, R34 is one of my favorite car as much as the old NSX.
This car is very cool and powerful, just like its nickname 'Godzilla'.
This blue Calsonic GT-R participated in JGTC in 2003
It was popular for its refreshing and charismatic color.

The assembly of this Tamiya kit was perfect, so I only cared about painting.
The interior is also well reproduced in every visible part.
It is described that the part made of carbon in the actual vehicle is painted with a semi-gross black, so I applied carbon decal.
I removed the bonnet pin molded on the body and used the photo-etched parts of hobbydesign.
I hope you like it. :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:24 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Oh that is superb work :thumb2:

You could make it again and hang it on the wall all parted out like your first picture
That would be cool

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:00 pm
by BigWall
Extraordinary work! Such a nice build!

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:10 pm
by WordenB
Absolutely beautiful job on such a lovely car, well done Sir!

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:13 pm
by barryf1fan
Frekain' nice!!! Great paint work, actually, all of it.
That first (and last!) pic is to die for! :thumb2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:26 am
by digger303
It's been said already so I'll just.
:bow:: :bow:: :bow::
:cheers2:

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:54 pm
by ForeverPlasticKits
I'm not a fan of race cars but yours is ... :jd: :jd: :jd: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: !!!

Re: Tamiya 1/24 Godzilla R34 CALSONIC GT-R JGTC 2003

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:11 pm
by Kevthemodeller
Very cool, superb work :clap: