Looking for parts

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
Pir8hnter
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Looking for parts

Post by Pir8hnter »

A company named Paragon built leading edge slats and Fowler type trailing edge flap kits for the S3 Viking. All I can find that is basically built by them now, is 1:18 diecast cars. Does anybody know of a company that builds that set now?
Thanks
Pir8hnter





On The Bench
!:48 Timer'ing
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Looking for parts

Post by chief5437 »

Apparently Paragon Designs are no longer in production. I've seen some of their stuff on the web but most if it was out if stock. You might be able to track some down but I could take a while!

Good hunting!
Chief
Pir8hnter
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Looking for parts

Post by Pir8hnter »

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was afraid of. I was hoping that someone who read my post might have a set they might be willing to part with, or know someone who does. I have attended a few modeling shows, the last one was the N.U.S.M.A. one in Ogden Utah with no luck.
Yours
Pir8hnter





On The Bench
1:48 Tim'ering
1:48 Da'achey
1:48 Diorama for both
Pir8hnter
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Looking for parts

Post by Pir8hnter »

I found a set on Ebay for an A6 intruder. Where I have to modify the wings I have for the sci-fi aircraft I'm building anyway, I'll get them to work.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”