Williams Bros. 1 1/2 in. scale - Le Rhone Rotary Engine Kit
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 am
Hey everyone,
Went over to my LHS today to take a looksee and pick up a few things. greghatt and I had a little chat and he graciously gave me this kit as a gift!!! Apparently this kit came in with a bunch of old ones (same package as greghatt's 1/6 Scale Spandau) and it was already started and Greg thought I'd enjoy this... Oh man am I excited to dive into this!! It says it's 1 1/2 in. scale but I'm pretty sure it's 1/6.




The instructions are VERY detailed and quite informative as well





The hardest part will be figuring out what paint was already used on this. It's all been hand-painted thus far, so I'll continue doing so in honour to the original build. I'm thinking Gun metal?! Maybe with some black? I'll have to do some tests.
THANKS GREG!!!
AND MARITIME HOBBY OF COURSE!!
Cheers!
Went over to my LHS today to take a looksee and pick up a few things. greghatt and I had a little chat and he graciously gave me this kit as a gift!!! Apparently this kit came in with a bunch of old ones (same package as greghatt's 1/6 Scale Spandau) and it was already started and Greg thought I'd enjoy this... Oh man am I excited to dive into this!! It says it's 1 1/2 in. scale but I'm pretty sure it's 1/6.




The instructions are VERY detailed and quite informative as well





The hardest part will be figuring out what paint was already used on this. It's all been hand-painted thus far, so I'll continue doing so in honour to the original build. I'm thinking Gun metal?! Maybe with some black? I'll have to do some tests.
THANKS GREG!!!
AND MARITIME HOBBY OF COURSE!!
Cheers!