Page 1 of 1

Current Works in Process

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:30 pm
by Carles
Hi Group !
These are some of the works I´m currently working with and others I didn´t started yet...

- Revell Mk II Spitfire (x2)
- Hasegawa B17F
- Academy B17D
- Revell Mk IX C Spitfire (x2)
- Hobby Boss Mk VB Spitfire (x2)

These are the two Mk II Spitfire cockpits.
[Image

[Image

[Image

[Image

[Image

Fuselage and Wings section

[Image

[Image

[Image

[Image


Will update soon !

Cheers Carles.

Re: Current Works in Process

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:36 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Awesome stuff Charles :banana:
Your cockpits look spot on mate :th:
I have done an old Revell Spit in 1/32 last year, then a Resin cockpit and now a Merlin engine
I want to display them all together
There is a thread here if you are interested with all three things being built

Re: Current Works in Process

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:30 pm
by Carles
Hi Scott

Many Thanks for the comments!
Yes, I will take a look on this too !!

Have a good day

Carles.

Re: Current Works in Process

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:37 pm
by ForeverPlasticKits
Nice work on all this airplanes kits, the B-17 D is very rare in model kit even if it did its tasks during WW2!

Re: Current Works in Process

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:31 pm
by Carles
Many thanks ForeverPlasticKits !
Yes, it is..
These two and also a 1/48 Tamiya Avro Lancaster MkI are the only three that I have kept for at least 30 years !! especially this Academy B17 that is a very old kit ..

Regards.
Carles.