Page 1 of 1

Brewster Buffalo

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:55 pm
by EasyEight96
This build was actually done by mistake :scratch:: cuz I load my airbrush too much of zinc chromate paint so without wasting time I just paint up its cockpit and build it while waiting my mustang to dry

This is a hobby boss easy kit given by a friend as a bday gift and I lost the box oops :crazy:
I've forgotten to take some pics earlier so at this stage the buffalo is already primed up

Image
Image

The scheme I will doing is the pre-war paintings of vf-3 AKA Felix the Cat squardron

:cheers2:

Matt

Re: Brewster Buffalo

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:10 pm
by jmar829
Looking good so far!

What kind of primer did you use? I have a Tamiya version in 1/48 scale and was wondering if I should purchase the aftermarket canopy masks. What was your experience?

Cheers!

Re: Brewster Buffalo

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:25 am
by EasyEight96
Hi jmar829 the primer is tamiya's white primer and I dont think is necessary to invest on after market canopy mask as I know tamiya did provide it as I built it before. Anyway the build was awesome not may fitting issues occured. Hope this helps you

Cheers
Matt