Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by Tomcat64 »

Here are the reveal photos for my 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A in Spanish Civil War markings.

I really enjoyed building this kit up, the only real problem I hit was with the original colours that I used for the camo pattern.

The build thread is here

Onto the photos
Image

Image

Image

Image

A couple with its Ausf B big brother since they're from the same kit :)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks as always for anyone that stopped by to have a look & offer encouragement through the build :cheers2:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Stokesy44
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Posts: 9093
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 am
Location: The Midlands, UK
Great Britain

Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by Stokesy44 »

Nice work Squire, a cracking little beasty.
Its been tried and tested, it works! So don't blame the system if you're no good. :doh:
WordenB
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:12 pm
Location: Garden of England
England

Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by WordenB »

It's just beautiful Neil, congratulations on a really lovely little build.
My completed efforts are here viewtopic.php?t=29294
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by digger303 »

Terrific build well done.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Quax
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1339
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 am
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Greenland

Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by Quax »

super build Neil, well done! :clap: :clap:

Paul
Paul :hi: (not THE Paul a more inconsequential Paul)

On the bench:
A mess as usual...
now residing in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Penguinland - long live the Emperor!
BigWall
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2961
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:44 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado
United States of America

Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by BigWall »

Very nice work! Once again, I think you hit the sweet spot with the weathering for these models
Joe

Image
User avatar
RangerNeil
Major
Major
Posts: 4745
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:42 pm
Location: Dagenham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

Post by RangerNeil »

Superb job - as always!! :cheers2:
    Neil (yet another one...)

    On the board now:

    Airfix 1/35 Alvis Stalwart Mk2 FV622
    Hasegawa 1/48 A8 Crusader

    Scalemates stash info
    =58417&fkSTASHSTATUS[]=58417-Stash&page=stash]Scalemates Stash manager
    User avatar
    Tomcat64
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    Posts: 7188
    Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
    Location: Swindon, UK
    England

    Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

    Post by Tomcat64 »

    Stokesy44 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:47 pm Nice work Squire, a cracking little beasty.
    WordenB wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:25 pm It's just beautiful Neil, congratulations on a really lovely little build.
    digger303 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:54 pm Terrific build well done.
    :th: :th: :th:
    :cheers2:
    Quax wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:20 pm super build Neil, well done! :clap: :clap:

    Paul
    BigWall wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:22 pm Very nice work! Once again, I think you hit the sweet spot with the weathering for these models
    RangerNeil wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:07 am Superb job - as always!! :cheers2:
    Thanks everyone :cheers2:
    Cheers, Neil

    On the Bench:
    Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
    Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
    Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
    User avatar
    aur0ra145
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant
    Posts: 3161
    Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 am
    Location: TX
    Contact:
    United States of America

    Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

    Post by aur0ra145 »

    This is really well done! :th: :banana:
    User avatar
    Tomcat64
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    Posts: 7188
    Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
    Location: Swindon, UK
    England

    Re: Tomcat's 1/35 Takom Panzer I Ausf A - Spanish Civil War

    Post by Tomcat64 »

    aur0ra145 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:54 pm This is really well done! :th: :banana:
    Thanks mate! :cheers2:
    Cheers, Neil

    On the Bench:
    Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
    Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
    Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
    Post Reply

    Return to “Final Reveals”