Page 1 of 1

Hey Paul!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:05 am
by ThomasBrown
As I was browsing through videos on the ISM Youtube channel I noticed you haven't done any reviews on an Academy kit. What is your overall opinion on them?

Re: Hey Paul!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 am
by Paul
ThomasBrown wrote:As I was browsing through videos on the ISM Youtube channel I noticed you haven't done any reviews on an Academy kit. What is your overall opinion on them?
I've done a review of the 1/72 academy f22 raptor and a full build vid, it's on emodels.co.uk you tube channel.

They seem to vary in quality from kit to kit so a bit of research might be advised :th:

http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10

Re: Hey Paul!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:47 pm
by Daishi12
I'm just finishing the Academy 1/72 Hawker Hurricane MkII and it's a sweet little kit, the only thing I found was that the paint call out wasn't very clear, so I've had to make a "best guess" on the paints and the decals are very thin. Hope this helps, I'll be posting some pictures soon.