Page 1 of 1

1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 2:32 am
by stoves

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:38 am
by aur0ra145
Cool build, I'm a big fan of the diorama portion.

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:49 am
by stoves
aur0ra145 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:38 am Cool build, I'm a big fan of the diorama portion.
Thank you. Yeah, it is nice the base comes in the kit

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 4:00 am
by digger303
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 5:08 am
by stoves
Thank you.

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 4:54 am
by DRUMS01
Nice build and display, I like it....

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:10 am
by stoves
Thank you.

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:42 pm
by ForeverPlasticKits
aur0ra145 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:38 am Cool build, I'm a big fan of the diorama portion.
Same, it's really highlight your FT-17 :thumb2: :clap: , did you glue the engine inside or not?

Re: 1/35 Meng FT-17

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:03 pm
by stoves
ForeverPlasticKits wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:42 pm
aur0ra145 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:38 am Cool build, I'm a big fan of the diorama portion.
Same, it's really highlight your FT-17 :thumb2: :clap: , did you glue the engine inside or not?
Thank you. This version doesn't come with the engine. That is another kit without the dio base.