Hasegawa 1/20 Lotus 79 Detail Up Version
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:57 am
Hi all. This kit is very nice with added metal parts, photo etch parts, seatbelt, cartograph decals, and I added as the only extra some John Player decals which IMHO are not very good quality, but the car looks better with the JPS livery.
The kit also included, but not mentioned in the instructions, eight hose joiners, which is a great inclusion for those who want to detail it up even more.
I added the usual hoses and pipes, aluminium foil, and gave the car some weathering because some of the decals melted when I painted the clear coat - brush painted MR Hobby clear. Lesson learned. Still looks good though.
Overall an excellent kit by Hasegawa.





















The kit also included, but not mentioned in the instructions, eight hose joiners, which is a great inclusion for those who want to detail it up even more.
I added the usual hoses and pipes, aluminium foil, and gave the car some weathering because some of the decals melted when I painted the clear coat - brush painted MR Hobby clear. Lesson learned. Still looks good though.
Overall an excellent kit by Hasegawa.




















