2023 Half-Built Group Build
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:30 am
Hello
I'd like to invite you to join us for a group build to finish some models or figures that we started at least half a year ago but haven't been able to finish yet.
End of group build: 30 September 2023
Please use #halfbuiltgroupbuild in the description of the videos
and recommend my channel @goforitpainting
If you don't make videos, show your project with photos here.
At the end of each month, I report on completed projects here on my channel.
Please subscribe and share this video with other modellers:
I'd like to invite you to join us for a group build to finish some models or figures that we started at least half a year ago but haven't been able to finish yet.
End of group build: 30 September 2023
Please use #halfbuiltgroupbuild in the description of the videos
and recommend my channel @goforitpainting
If you don't make videos, show your project with photos here.
At the end of each month, I report on completed projects here on my channel.
Please subscribe and share this video with other modellers: