Page 1 of 1

Last of the First and Last!

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:15 pm
by RangerNeil
The Last of the two figures I am also calling complete. Sounds a bit morbd but I had to wait for the dried blood (paint!!) to arrive. Again finished in a mix of Tamiya and Vallejo paints together with a selection of Ultimate washes (Dark Earth, Light Earth, Algae) and the finishing touch - Game Colour Dried Blood.
As ever all comments will be gratefully received as its only the second time I've tried this!!
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Last of the First and Last!

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:25 am
by digger303
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2:

Re: Last of the First and Last!

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:18 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Fantabulous!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

His eyes in the helmet look like Samurai Jack cartoon logo
Image

Re: Last of the First and Last!

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:58 am
by cor
gory stuff. Reminds me of the book I just read - The Master Game, unmasking the secret rulers of the world. The Templars have a starring role.

Some hand prints in blood on the shield would tell a story.

Re: Last of the First and Last!

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:12 pm
by Engine95
That's fantastic Neil! Kudos!