1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

Post Reply
User avatar
cor
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 10:34 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Australia

1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

Post by cor »

Hi all. The bike thread is here Bike photos

And for your viewing pleasure...


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: 1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Excellent
Love the livery on the bike
Female figures are definitely a challenge to paint I have yet to try
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
RangerNeil
Major
Major
Posts: 4745
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:42 pm
Location: Dagenham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: 1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

Post by RangerNeil »

Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 pm Excellent
Love the livery on the bike
Female figures are definitely a challenge to paint I have yet to try
Think I'll pass on girl figures - I'm in deep enough doo-doo with the wife as it is over my hobby without adding to it..... :lol:
    Neil (yet another one...)

    On the board now:

    Airfix 1/35 Alvis Stalwart Mk2 FV622
    Hasegawa 1/48 A8 Crusader

    Scalemates stash info
    =58417&fkSTASHSTATUS[]=58417-Stash&page=stash]Scalemates Stash manager
    User avatar
    cor
    Warrant Officer
    Warrant Officer
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 10:34 am
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Australia

    Re: 1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

    Post by cor »

    Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 pm Excellent
    Love the livery on the bike
    Female figures are definitely a challenge to paint I have yet to try
    Thanks. I hated every second of this kit, but the end result I have to say is fantastic. It will probably go on display at the local hobby shop.
    User avatar
    digger303
    General
    General
    Posts: 16667
    Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
    Location: Western Australia
    Australia

    Re: 1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

    Post by digger303 »

    cor wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:02 am
    Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 pm Excellent
    Love the livery on the bike
    Female figures are definitely a challenge to paint I have yet to try
    Thanks. I hated every second of this kit, but the end result I have to say is fantastic. It will probably go on display at the local hobby shop.
    Well done.
    :clap: :clap: :clap:
    :cheers2:
    Listen and appear wise
    Image
    Image

    scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
    Image
    User avatar
    cor
    Warrant Officer
    Warrant Officer
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 10:34 am
    Location: Sydney, Australia
    Australia

    Re: 1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

    Post by cor »

    Well done.
    :clap: :clap: :clap:
    :cheers2:
    [/quote]

    Thanks digger
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: 1/6 Girl Bike rider with Ducati - resin garage kit

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    RangerNeil wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:00 am
    Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 pm Excellent
    Love the livery on the bike
    Female figures are definitely a challenge to paint I have yet to try
    Think I'll pass on girl figures - I'm in deep enough doo-doo with the wife as it is over my hobby without adding to it..... :lol:
    Oh yes, I would be in trouble from wife too :lol:
    She never comes up into my model room, but would time a surprise visit right when I was painting boobs or naughty bits :?
    cor wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:02 am
    Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 pm Excellent
    Love the livery on the bike
    Female figures are definitely a challenge to paint I have yet to try
    Thanks. I hated every second of this kit, but the end result I have to say is fantastic. It will probably go on display at the local hobby shop.
    That's cool they will display you hard work :thumb2:
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    Post Reply

    Return to “Land Gallery”