Tachikawa Ki-54c Hei/Hickory - Special Hobby 1:72

Post Reply
User avatar
RodolfoMas
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 pm
Location: Rome
Italy

Tachikawa Ki-54c Hei/Hickory - Special Hobby 1:72

Post by RodolfoMas »

Hello everyone,
I assembled this Super Hobby kit

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

to make the transport versione Ki-54 Hei / Hickory no.5541 which had to make an emergency landing on the Towada lake on 27 September 1943. The plane was found and fished out of the lake on 5 September 2012 and was put on display at the Misawa museum.
Image
Source:https://commons.wikimedia.org

Image
Source:https://www.avionslegendaires.net/avion ... 4-hickory/

I hope you enjoy it 🙂...

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr

Image
by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr


Click here for the Build Thread .. .
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Tachikawa Ki-54c Hei/Hickory - Special Hobby 1:72

Post by Tomcat64 »

Super result - I just caught up with the build thread as I've got a couple of Special Hobby kits in the stash and I'm a little wary of the fit issues you had on this one.

Absolutely great work bringing it all together :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Tachikawa Ki-54c Hei/Hickory - Special Hobby 1:72

Post by digger303 »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”