Page 1 of 1

Wolfpack Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:42 pm
by GoForItPainting
Hi

This is my first report from the latest model show in Hungary.


Re: Wolfpack 2023 Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:43 am
by digger303
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Wolfpack 2023 Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:44 pm
by aur0ra145
Very neat! Was it an all car/motorcycle show?

Re: Wolfpack 2023 Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:48 pm
by GoForItPainting
This is the next report from the show. I'd like to say thank you for all likes and subscribes.



@digger303 Thank you so much.
@aur0ra145 There were also figures and AFVs, which I will report on soon.

Re: Wolfpack 2023 Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:21 am
by digger303
Great to watch as always some that really catch the eye.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Wolfpack Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:39 am
by GoForItPainting
Hello

Take a look at the pictures from this year's competition:





Re: Wolfpack Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:42 am
by digger303
Marvellous models and the reason why I'm mediocre.. :lol: :lol:
But that's cool I'm ok wih that, I'll still keep trying though. :D

:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Wolfpack Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:15 am
by GoForItPainting
Thank you for watcing. I hope you will like it too. Have a great weekend.


Re: Wolfpack Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:52 am
by GoForItPainting

Re: Wolfpack Scale Model Show in Zalaegerszeg Hungary

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2025 10:45 am
by GoForItPainting