Page 1 of 1

M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:47 pm
by chops1sc
M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Finished this one the other day. I was going to add some mud and other effects but I decided to leave it as-is.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:09 pm
by Garion77
Love it !

Re: M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:41 pm
by aur0ra145
Nicely done! :th:

Re: M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:03 pm
by digger303
Love the weather/chipped paint.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:26 pm
by DRUMS01
I agree with whats already been said, well done!

Re: M5A1 Stuart Light Tank | Tamiya 1:35

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:04 pm
by chops1sc
Thank you all for the kind words!