Nitra Model Show in Nitra, Slovakia

Members own YouTube channels, post links to your latest uploads.

Message Paul or Lee about getting your own channel section and forum.

Your YT forum will be deleted if no activity after 2 years.
Post Reply
User avatar
GoForItPainting
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:50 am
Contact:
Hungary

Nitra Model Show in Nitra, Slovakia

Post by GoForItPainting »

Hello
I would like to show you a short summary of the biggest Model Show in Slovakia.

User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Nitra Model Show in Nitra, Slovakia

Post by digger303 »

I have a long way to go to compete with that....if I wanted too.
:bow:: :bow:: :bow::
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
DRUMS01
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2352
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 am
Location: Ohio, USA
United States of America

Re: Nitra Model Show in Nitra, Slovakia

Post by DRUMS01 »

Very nice,... thanks for sharing
On the table or recently completed:

1/18 AV8-B Harrier - WIP
1/35 Churchill AVRE with SBG Bridge Diorama - DONE
75mm BMW R75 WW2 motorcycle with rider - DONE
User avatar
GoForItPainting
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:50 am
Contact:
Hungary

Re: Nitra Model Show in Nitra, Slovakia

Post by GoForItPainting »

Thank you for watching. This year, I'll be making summaries of at least two more competitions.
Post Reply

Return to “Members YouTube Channels”