Page 1 of 1
Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:39 am
by Lee
I'm sure you will all of noticed the new Traders Section at the foot of the boards, I just wanted to let our members know what this means…
We've taken the decision to allow selected traders to advertise and update their own forum section on ISM. ISM will NOT receive any money for doing so, we're not selling space. We will only agree to let traders advertise on ISM if they are a main sponsor or can offer our members a discount on their products, free shipping or something similar that will benefit you, the members.
Hopefully, this will generate more interest from traders in our forums, which can only benefit you guys in the long run and anything that saves our members money is cool in our eyes….

Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:26 am
by Bridon
Brilliant idea and a welcome section to the forum.
Brian
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 am
by DC87
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 pm
by PhildaFish
I agree with Brian and DC, blinding idea chaps!
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 pm
by MarkVerploeg
yes indeed a great idea
i must agree
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm
by Filo387
I totally agree. I use to get all my stuff from hannats but emodels has had two orders off of me in the last fortnight because of thus forum. And there service is excellent that's why they will get my money.
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:32 pm
by Paul
Filo387 wrote:I totally agree. I use to get all my stuff from hannats but emodels has had two orders off of me in the last fortnight because of thus forum. And there service is excellent that's why they will get my money.
Yep emodels service is top notch, excellent website, selling everything you could need, fast delivery what more could you want

Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:52 pm
by Joesdad
For Gods sake, don't tell the misses.....

Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 am
by WebbyNZ
Great addition. Might have to hide the credit card.
Fingers crossed some down under or even Asian based retailers get in on the deal.
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:13 pm
by zingpow
i got a slightly used (but never abused) wife (experience counts I've heard) i'd like to trade for either a couple sets of Dunlop roadsmart 2's or maybe a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick from the upcoming female college graduate population (must have all shots and paperwork)...ain't gotta be pretty but must know what goes where and why...please submit pics and any pertinent information in the space provided below (no pun intended)...zing barter...
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 pm
by Paul
zingpow wrote:i got a slightly used (but never abused) wife (experience counts I've heard) i'd like to trade for either a couple sets of Dunlop roadsmart 2's or maybe a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick from the upcoming female college graduate population (must have all shots and paperwork)...ain't gotta be pretty but must know what goes where and why...please submit pics and any pertinent information in the space provided below (no pun intended)...zing barter...
Ha ha ill see what we can do Tim

Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 pm
by zingpow
Paul wrote:zingpow wrote:i got a slightly used (but never abused) wife (experience counts I've heard) i'd like to trade for either a couple sets of Dunlop roadsmart 2's or maybe a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick from the upcoming female college graduate population (must have all shots and paperwork)...ain't gotta be pretty but must know what goes where and why...please submit pics and any pertinent information in the space provided below (no pun intended)...zing barter...
Ha ha ill see what we can do Tim

I trust your judgment implicitly...zp...
Re: Traders Section...
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 pm
by IndyModeller
Perfect idea it is great to have a resource of trusted sponsors and traders. Love it already.