Page 1 of 1

Re: Ferrari 312PB, Monza 1000km 1972, Ickx/Regazzoni. MFH, 1/24.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 10:15 pm
by pg265
Hi,

I’ve recently finished the rebuild of the Ferrari 312PB.
The kit was done a loooong time ago and has a special story…
Anyway, it has been fully unbuilt, including paint removal.
Then fully rebuilt with a lot of modifications.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And few pics inside a modified box.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Pascal :violin:

Re: Re: Ferrari 312PB, Monza 1000km 1972, Ickx/Regazzoni. MFH, 1/24.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 10:54 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Gorgeous, just gorgeous

Re: Re: Ferrari 312PB, Monza 1000km 1972, Ickx/Regazzoni. MFH, 1/24.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:04 pm
by DRUMS01
Wow, simply Wow! For that scale it is fantastic. Another one of your amazing builds.

I've done some similar builds on racers so I can really appreciate the level of detail and dedication applied to this kit.

Great job Pascal!

Re: Re: Ferrari 312PB, Monza 1000km 1972, Ickx/Regazzoni. MFH, 1/24.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 6:23 am
by cor
Nice work man, looks great.