Page 1 of 1

1/12 Bikes x 5

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2025 8:53 am
by cor
Hi all. Heres 5 bikes that were built and photographed for a moto GP enthusiast.

Tamiya 1/12 kits using spot model decals for these privateers.




Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 1/12 Bikes x 5

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2025 12:28 am
by DRUMS01
Absolutely brilliant! Can't believe I missed this posting till now.

I've built several 1/12 Tamiya bike kits and loved everyone of them. That was years ago, before they make all the aftermarket detail items for them.

I really enjoyed checking these out! GREAT JOB!!!

Re: 1/12 Bikes x 5

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 6:21 am
by cor
DRUMS01 wrote: Fri Sep 19, 2025 12:28 am Absolutely brilliant! Can't believe I missed this posting till now.

I've built several 1/12 Tamiya bike kits and loved everyone of them. That was years ago, before they make all the aftermarket detail items for them.

I really enjoyed checking these out! GREAT JOB!!!
Thanks Ben. Ive been building quite a few bikes of late. They're great for engine detail, and Tamiya has done a fine job even with very old kits. You may have seen this one, but here it is again, built with full aftermarket details that cost 3 x the bike kit.

viewtopic.php?t=31361

Re: 1/12 Bikes x 5

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 7:46 am
by Stokesy44
Beautiful work. Always superb to see excellence repeated but 5 times? That's real class. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: 1/12 Bikes x 5

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 10:07 am
by cor
Stokesy44 wrote: Sat Sep 20, 2025 7:46 am Beautiful work. Always superb to see excellence repeated but 5 times? That's real class. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks mate. The repetition was brutal, but taught me good lessons, like focus and patience

Re: 1/12 Bikes x 5

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:40 pm
by digger303
:bow:: :bow:: :bow::
:cheers2: