Page 1 of 1

Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 7:42 am
by digger303
Jet powered suicide bomb.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Thanks for taking the time to take a look.

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 8:04 am
by cor
Nice. I like the experimental lighting.

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 8:13 am
by Stokesy44
Nice finish with the way you have matted down and discolored the metal skin :clap: :clap:

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 10:15 am
by digger303
Stokesy44 wrote: Wed Jan 21, 2026 8:13 am Nice finish with the way you have matted down and discolored the metal skin :clap: :clap:
cor wrote: Wed Jan 21, 2026 8:04 am Nice. I like the experimental lighting.
Thanks guys I was quite pleased with the paint other aspects not so much, but there's always something.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 12:05 pm
by Quax
great finish Digger! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Paul

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 4:14 pm
by Tomcat64
Superb work mate - as I said in the build thread I love the colour & patina you've got on the airframe.

Cracking work on an unusual kit :th:

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 12:33 am
by digger303
Tomcat64 wrote: Wed Jan 21, 2026 4:14 pm Superb work mate - as I said in the build thread I love the colour & patina you've got on the airframe.

Cracking work on an unusual kit :th:
Quax wrote: Wed Jan 21, 2026 12:05 pm great finish Digger! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Paul
thank you
:cheers2:

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 1:54 am
by DRUMS01
Good job on a strange weapon...

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 5:54 pm
by aur0ra145
Nicely done, that came out great! :th:

Re: Brengun 1/48 Ohka

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 11:42 pm
by digger303
Thanks all.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2: