Subaru WRC 2001 Tamiya 1/24

Post Reply
User avatar
marcowine
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2026 5:02 pm
Location: California
United States of America

Subaru WRC 2001 Tamiya 1/24

Post by marcowine »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I finished this yesterday and am super happy with how it turned out. Other than the decals giving me some trouble, the whole building experience was really enjoyable. I'd recommend this kit to anyone interested in rally cars; really fun.
Marco
There may indeed be some insanity involved, but I am without a doubt having fun.
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Subaru WRC 2001 Tamiya 1/24

Post by digger303 »

Well done
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
marcowine
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2026 5:02 pm
Location: California
United States of America

Re: Subaru WRC 2001 Tamiya 1/24

Post by marcowine »

digger303 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2026 12:10 am Well done
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:
Thank you!
Marco
There may indeed be some insanity involved, but I am without a doubt having fun.
Garion77
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: Terrebonne, QC, Canada
Canada

Re: Subaru WRC 2001 Tamiya 1/24

Post by Garion77 »

Nice job ! My favorite car ! That I actually owned one in my younger years ! :banana: And a model I did a few times.
Hope you loved the kit.
Francis

Image


At the bench
Tamiya's 1/72 F-16 and 1/48 Skyraider
User avatar
marcowine
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2026 5:02 pm
Location: California
United States of America

Re: Subaru WRC 2001 Tamiya 1/24

Post by marcowine »

Garion77 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:18 am Nice job ! My favorite car ! That I actually owned one in my younger years ! :banana: And a model I did a few times.
Hope you loved the kit.
Thank you, Francis! :cheers2:

They're great cars. I too owned a WRX years ago. I really enjoyed this kit and practiced a lot of new for me techniques on it. Tons of fun!
Marco
There may indeed be some insanity involved, but I am without a doubt having fun.
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”