Page 1 of 1

Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2026 4:19 pm
by marcowine
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I had a really great time putting this one together. For as old a kit as it is, it's really pretty wonderful to build. For me it always, even as a kid, represented a bit of a grail and an epitome of what a quality company Mr Tamiya built. I hope my efforts add to the well deserved tributes to him.

I went deeper into detailing than I ever have on this one; maybe a bit too much in spots. Thank you to all the helpful hints, comments and encouragement along the way from everyone on this board, especially Cor, Stokesy44 and Scott. I appreciate it all.

Cheers
:cheers2:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 12:23 am
by Stokesy44
Great finish to a really fine build. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 9:26 am
by cor
Your hard work has paid off. Well done.
I'm sure you've learnt a ton and am looking forward to seeing what else you craft.

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 4:38 pm
by marcowine
Stokesy44 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2026 12:23 am Great finish to a really fine build. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank you. I appreciate the input.
:cheers2:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 4:40 pm
by marcowine
cor wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2026 9:26 am Your hard work has paid off. Well done.
I'm sure you've learnt a ton and am looking forward to seeing what else you craft.
Thank you, Cor. I did indeed learn a lot, with no small part of it thanks to you. I appreciate your input.

:cheers2:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 4:51 pm
by runnerUA
wow! That is just great to look at. congrats!

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 5:28 pm
by marcowine
runnerUA wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2026 4:51 pm wow! That is just great to look at. congrats!
Thank you!

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 10:08 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Ha ha excellent :banana: :banana: :banana:
Super sweet build, you captured her really well
LOVE the details :th:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 10:53 pm
by marcowine
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2026 10:08 pm Ha ha excellent :banana: :banana: :banana:
Super sweet build, you captured her really well
LOVE the details :th:
Thank you! I'll say the same thing about your Brabham. It's looking spectacular.

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2026 10:54 pm
by marcowine
runnerUA wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2026 4:51 pm wow! That is just great to look at. congrats!
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 2:26 am
by digger303
Excellent build and paint
:bow:: :bow:: :bow::
:cheers2:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 5:34 pm
by marcowine
digger303 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2026 2:26 am Excellent build and paint
:bow:: :bow:: :bow::
:cheers2:
Thank you so much.

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:40 pm
by RangerNeil
Beautiful job - congratulations!! :cheers2:

Re: Tyrrell P34 1/12 scale

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:27 pm
by marcowine
RangerNeil wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:40 pm Beautiful job - congratulations!! :cheers2:
Thank you