Page 1 of 1

Video Build suggestions

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:20 pm
by Paul
So once the 1/6 bike is done, i know the next one is going to be car of some type.

Any suggestions for the build after that.

Im thinking larger scale (1/32) aircraft.

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:52 am
by ccc1970
I completely agree, a nice big 1/32 airplane is in order.. :)

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:14 pm
by AlexModelling
I wouls sugest to you mate the 1/48 (not 1/32 i know) Monocraft/Revell B-58 Hustler.. and why? because its not 1/32 but its as big, or bigger than a 1/32 AND A LOT OF FUN TO Build;) just a sugestion mate

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:20 pm
by Lee
And you would know Alex - Loved your build series on that bird (Apart from the CRAZY zooms of course....lol) :D

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:45 pm
by Paul
AlexModelling wrote:I wouls sugest to you mate the 1/48 (not 1/32 i know) Monocraft/Revell B-58 Hustler.. and why? because its not 1/32 but its as big, or bigger than a 1/32 AND A LOT OF FUN TO Build;) just a sugestion mate
Hey Alex thanks for the suggestion, I build models for emodels.co.uk and sadly they don't stock that bird :(

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 pm
by 5Craven
I have had a browse of eModels site and found a possible subject for you. How about the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7D Corsair II? Its the same sort of era as your Phantom build, which I loved. I haven't seen a Trumpeter kit reviewed and I like this aircraft for a particular reason. Back in the mid 80's I was sent over to San Fransisco with work and one day they shut some of the elevated freeways for a charity bike ride which I took part in. As I was riding along above the Embarcardero two of these aircraft from the Alameda airbase screamed past at about eye level. Sadly the aircraft, airbase and freeway are no longer operational but if you built this one it would relive a few memories!

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm
by Paul
5Craven wrote:I have had a browse of eModels site and found a possible subject for you. How about the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7D Corsair II? Its the same sort of era as your Phantom build, which I loved. I haven't seen a Trumpeter kit reviewed and I like this aircraft for a particular reason. Back in the mid 80's I was sent over to San Fransisco with work and one day they shut some of the elevated freeways for a charity bike ride which I took part in. As I was riding along above the Embarcardero two of these aircraft from the Alameda airbase screamed past at about eye level. Sadly the aircraft, airbase and freeway are no longer operational but if you built this one it would relive a few memories!

Yeh that's a good suggestion, I'll bear it in mind for next time :thumb2:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 pm
by Nige201980
How about a mustang and show us a bare metal finish.

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:07 pm
by Paul
Nige201980 wrote:How about a mustang and show us a bare metal finish.

Yeah now a mustang is :banana: :cheers2:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:11 pm
by Nige201980
I for would be watching very closely I've never done a bare metal finish I wouldn't know where to start.

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 pm
by T3hGuppy
How about a ww2 bomber though prob best in a smaller scale then 1/32 lol :tongue:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 pm
by FoxyRommel
I interested in seening the current state of the art production level of model kits.

Much attention has been given to Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1 Corsair or

......maybe the 1/32 Hobby Boss P-61B Black Widow?

The size I also think will be good for illustration purposes.

Edit and added: I see now emodels doesn't list the Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1 Corsair .... but the Hobby Boss P-61B Black Widow is, so that would be my suggestion.

FR

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm
by Thomo
Have to agree with Nige a Mustang sounds like a fantastic idea, gets my vote :th: :th:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:04 pm
by Matthew
What car u got in mind Paul ?

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 pm
by Paul
Matthew wrote:What car u got in mind Paul ?
I'm actually rubbish at cars so hoping to build something else unsure of what though. :th:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 pm
by JonThomasCecil
New/recent relases:

1/32 Tamiya Vought F4U-1 Corsaire "Birdcage"

http://www.hyperscale.com/2013/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm


or

1/32 Hobby Boss P-61 B Black Widow

http://www.florymodels.co.uk/132-p-61-black-widow-kit/

JTC

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 pm
by MikhailBakunin
JonThomasCecil wrote:New/recent relases:

1/32 Tamiya Vought F4U-1 Corsaire "Birdcage"

http://www.hyperscale.com/2013/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm


or

1/32 Hobby Boss P-61 B Black Widow

http://www.florymodels.co.uk/132-p-61-black-widow-kit/

JTC
WOW.... my thoughts too :cheers2:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 pm
by Paul
MikhailBakunin wrote:
JonThomasCecil wrote:New/recent relases:

1/32 Tamiya Vought F4U-1 Corsaire "Birdcage"

http://www.hyperscale.com/2013/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm


or

1/32 Hobby Boss P-61 B Black Widow

http://www.florymodels.co.uk/132-p-61-black-widow-kit/

JTC
WOW.... my thoughts too :cheers2:

Wow what a coincidence. :cheers2:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 pm
by Lee
Paul wrote:
MikhailBakunin wrote:
JonThomasCecil wrote:New/recent relases:

1/32 Tamiya Vought F4U-1 Corsaire "Birdcage"

http://www.hyperscale.com/2013/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm


or

1/32 Hobby Boss P-61 B Black Widow

http://www.florymodels.co.uk/132-p-61-black-widow-kit/

JTC
WOW.... my thoughts too :cheers2:

Wow what a coincidence. :cheers2:
:rofl:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:07 pm
by Paul
Seriously lee people must think we are stupid :roll:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm
by Lee
Paul wrote:Seriously lee people must think we are stupid :roll:
You are.... :th:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 pm
by Paul
Lee wrote:
Paul wrote:Seriously lee people must think we are stupid :roll:
You are.... :th:

Ah well at least I'm not pasty looking. :eeek:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm
by Lee
There are so many places I could go right now but, I'm going to take the moral high ground and remain aloof....

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:51 pm
by Paul
Lee wrote:There are so many places I could go right now but, I'm going to take the moral high ground and remain aloof....

Probably for the best :banana:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm
by 5Craven
All us loofs must stick together!!! ............. OK I'll get my coat

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 am
by good2us1
Paul wrote:So once the 1/6 bike is done, i know the next one is going to be car of some type.

Any suggestions for the build after that.

Im thinking larger scale (1/32) aircraft.
Hi Paul nice job on the motorcycle! Can't wait to see the finished product.
For your next build hows about a Roden 1/32 Royal Aircraft Factory SE.5A # 602, a kit review and build would really be nice to see.

daryl

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 am
by chief5437
^^ I'll second that. Often wondered what these kits are like.

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 am
by chief5437
Lee wrote:
Paul wrote:Seriously lee people must think we are stupid :roll:
You are.... :th:
PMSL! Sorry!

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am
by Paul
Hmm that's a good suggestion fellas but not my cup of tea I'm sorry.

I have made a suggestion to emodels, will let you know what they say

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:50 pm
by Lee
Some one's a happy boy aren't they Paul ;)

You'll all just have to wait and see though :twisted:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 pm
by Paul
Lee wrote:Some one's a happy boy aren't they Paul ;)

You'll all just have to wait and see though :twisted:
Very happy, all hush hush till I get it though :th:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:41 pm
by T3hGuppy
OOOH exciting!!!

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm
by chief5437
Tease!!!

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 am
by good2us1
Paul wrote:
Lee wrote:Some one's a happy boy aren't they Paul ;)

You'll all just have to wait and see though :twisted:
Very happy, all hush hush till I get it though :th:


Careful Lee,
Maybe Paul's going beat you to it and build that Ferrari. ;)

daryl

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:41 pm
by Paul
Well it's on its way to me, will be with me on Monday.

Im not going to be mean so heres what ill be building next......... :th:



























Image

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 pm
by T3hGuppy
Paul wrote:Well it's on its way to me, will be with me on Monday.

Im not going to be mean so heres what ill be building next......... :th:



























Image
Its not working :(

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 pm
by Paul
T3hGuppy wrote:Its not working :(
Oh yeah, how strange :nena: :twisted: :tongue:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 pm
by T3hGuppy
Paul wrote:
T3hGuppy wrote:Its not working :(
Oh yeah, how strange :nena: :twisted: :tongue:
You evil man you.

I got an idea what it might be though :think:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm
by Paul
T3hGuppy wrote:
Paul wrote:
T3hGuppy wrote:Its not working :(
Oh yeah, how strange :nena: :twisted: :tongue:
You evil man you.

I got an idea what it might be though :think:
Ha ha sorry i couldnt resist.

You have an idea to hey :think:

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:16 pm
by Tamiyasnob
Tamiya 32nd scale Spitfire Mk 1X, yeh, yeh ,yeh :dance: :o

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 am
by Lee
Love it Paul.....PMSL

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:46 pm
by Ezikkiel
cant find one on your channel but i would like a tank build complete with weather etc as i am just about to start a 1-35 tamiya jeep and then move onto a tank so would help and hopefully teach me alot xD

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:45 pm
by Schoof
Ezikkiel wrote:cant find one on your channel but i would like a tank build complete with weather etc as i am just about to start a 1-35 tamiya jeep and then move onto a tank so would help and hopefully teach me alot xD
He just started it!
It's a technique series build using the new Kraz from Takom

Re: Video Build suggestions

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:27 pm
by minster
Tamiya 32nd scale Spitfire
This would be great:)