Page 1 of 1

Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:32 pm
by Nige201980
finial revel video and a few stills for you to look at.

[youtube]Kd9Kx-Km-i0[/youtube]

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Would just like to say thank you to Norm and storm for hosting this GB and i look forward to next years

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 pm
by Paul
Great work Nige, I need to tackle a larger scale p40 as I wasn't happy with the 1/72 I did

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:04 pm
by coladito1
Nicely done mate!!! :thumb1:

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm
by JayCub
Very nicely done and well put Nige, you also give a lot to the community in your many posts and videos

Tom

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 pm
by T3hGuppy
Well executed dude.

Really like the finish on the bird. :th:

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:58 am
by Nige201980
Paul wrote:Great work Nige, I need to tackle a larger scale p40 as I wasn't happy with the 1/72 I did
I would'nt recommend this one mate to many fit issues to justify the price it's worse than an 80's airfix kit.

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:00 am
by Nige201980
Cheers guys I enjoyed learning about this squadron and it's history in anchorage Alaska.

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:00 pm
by HWGuderian23
Great work Nige :th:. Very well done :clap:.
:cheers2:

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:10 pm
by Tiger131
real nice work like the weathering spot on

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:14 pm
by Rob
Lovely looking bird Nige - a cracker :cheers2:

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm
by Nige201980
Thanks guys

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:45 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
I don“t think i have ever seen a WW2 canadian aircraft with these markings before - this was very interesting for me! Great job on the model my friend, i like it a lot :) Flawless work!

Re: Italeri P 40 Kitty hawk

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 pm
by Nige201980
Thanks Michael glad you liked it mate it's was new to me to lol