Page 1 of 1

ammo for mig waffen ss colors

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:09 am
by andreb87
hey guys! :welcome: as you know i live in germany and the ss and the swastika are forbidden here. i ordered the book at the online shop of mig jimenez but i'm not sure if it will make it through the german customs. the problem is there are big ss runes on the front of the book. if it does not ... could anybody send it to me via private post? of course i will pay for that! :bow::

Re: ammo for mig waffen ss colors

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:49 am
by Lee
I'm sure we can do that for you buddy :th:

Re: ammo for mig waffen ss colors

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm
by Panzerwolf
I've got the same book, arrived without a problem (I'm in Germany too). Seems that third-reich-stuff is allowed for replicas or something...
Great book I have to say!