Page 1 of 1
White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:27 am
by Coen
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 am
by Schoof
WoW........... those are nnnnniiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeee
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 am
by Paul
Yeah they are awesome. Love the 312 tiger best

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Coen buddy, thanks!
You Rock!!
And you deserve a wave....
you even give me some ideas for a small display to put the Sd.kfz 7 on....
I like your winter washes, now lets see if I can top that!
Thank you for showing your white tigers Coen!
But who are you? Siegfried? or Roy?
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm
by Coen
Not the dude that got eaten that's for sure... hahaha
I'm not dumb enough to piss off a tiger, or get within 100 feet of one without a 20' high fence between us haha.
You're welcome Frans.
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:56 pm
by Nige201980
WOW stunning mate all of them are great buddy love em
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:11 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
White Tigers are better than white Christmas

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:40 pm
by longlance67
Tigers ! Tigers ! Tigers everywhere hahahah
amazing work my friend
hail to the tiger king
shane
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 pm
by garywintin
Is that the famous Michael Wittmann's photo turn into a superbly made dio?
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:14 pm
by Coen
Thanks guys!
I couldn't agree more Michael.... All hail the Teegar Christmas haha.
Yes Gary... Good eye buddy, that's exactly what that is.

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:51 pm
by AchtungPanzer

Amazing, Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały, Set Herr Coen !
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
AchtungPanzer wrote:
Amazing, Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały, Set Herr Coen !
Herr coen needs Google translate again!

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:35 pm
by Paul
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:AchtungPanzer wrote:
Amazing, Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały, Set Herr Coen !
Herr coen needs Google translate again!

Nah I can translate that.
Amazing, Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały, Set Herr Coen = amazing spangly underpants for our coen.
Job done

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:38 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Paul wrote:fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:AchtungPanzer wrote:
Amazing, Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały, Set Herr Coen !
Herr coen needs Google translate again!

Nah I can translate that.
Amazing, Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały, Set Herr Coen = amazing spangly underpants for our coen.
Job done


great translation!
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:55 am
by AchtungPanzer
Haha I think Guys that is no problem for Coen . He is a polyglot

. The new version of my inscription : This is Amazing, (Ausgezeihnet, Wspaniały,) Tigers set Herr Coen

.
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:25 am
by garywintin
you guys are proper crackers.. LOOL
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 am
by Coen
Ausgezeihnet... excellent... Wspaniały... Wondabah!!!!!
haha.
I've never been called a polyglot before though haha.
I can only speak and write in one language... I'm just good at using google translate.
At least I haven't insulted anyone's mother... yet.
Nikt nie dzwonił do mnie w przeszłości poliglota haha!
Mogę tylko mówić i pisać w języku angielskim ... jednak ja nie użyć google translate nazbyt kiepsko eh?
Przynajmniej Ja dać jeszcze nie obraził niczyjej matki.... jeszcze.
Niemand hat mich berufen, eine polyglotte in der Vergangenheit haha!
Ich kann nur sprechen und schreiben in Englisch ... jedoch können google translate sehr gut eh?
Zumindest habe ich nicht jemand ist Mutter beleidigt ... noch
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am
by Schoof
Wel. ......... Google let youa bit down this time. .....
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am
by Coen
Polish is a tough one. Google translate gets all messed up with it.
German isn't so bad. I can tweak it enough to make it sound ok.
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:37 pm
by HWGuderian23
HamilkarBarkas wrote:White Tigers are better than white Christmas

I have to second this

!
Some stunning works there Coen

. I'm really impressed and guess that I should build a Tiger myself now finally. Very inspirational mate

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:19 pm
by Coen
I will third Heer Barkas' suggestion and second Heer Markus... Yes... you should build a Tiger

haha.
Everyone should build Tigers!!!!!
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:21 pm
by Schoof
my first Tiger will be build iwith Coen`s Kursk SiG.
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
Don´t mess with the Christmas-Tiger-Tank!!

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm
by Coen
That looks familiar ahaha...
I like the stars... nice touch.
Sebastian... that would be very cool if you built a Tiger for the Kursk GB!!!
They're iconic along with the T34/76
Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:26 pm
by RobertA
The Tiger tank looks especially attractive in a winter camo.. these are beauties...

Re: White Tigers for Frans
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:50 am
by Coen
Thanks Rob!!!