Page 1 of 1

Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Hello fellows!

I'm a newbie in YouTube channels and all, but I am testing a upload and getting around youtube.
So before i'm going to make videos of me (mostly my hands :lol: ) I uploaded a intro video i'm planning to use for my videos.
I hope you guys like it!

[youtube]nEwyAqYTt24[/youtube]


If you have comments or tips, please let me now! :thumb2:
:cheers2:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:08 pm
by Rob
Looking good. Bring on the Jibba Jabba! :th:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:24 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Rob wrote:Looking good. Bring on the Jibba Jabba! :th:
Thanks Rob and I will! :th:
Soon..... :mrgreen:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 pm
by oldgit
cool intro, have subbed to your channel :th:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:05 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
oldgit wrote:cool intro, have subbed to your channel :th:
thanks buddy :thumb2:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 pm
by JayCub
Just subscribed Frans, looking forward to your videos, when you have time that is :cheers2:
Tom

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 pm
by T3hGuppy
Subbed dude. :th:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:42 am
by coladito1
I'll check out your channel as soon as i get home tonigh !

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:49 am
by Schoof
Great looking intro Frans

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 am
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Thanks guys :thumb2:
Glad you like it :D
And thank you for the subscibes!

:cheers2:

Re: Intro video fly1ngdutchm4ns modelling video's

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:11 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
HollywoodModelling wrote:Let it roll Frans! Nice intro.. wish I had one..:D
Thanks mate!
I'm trying to upload my first video this weekend :thumb2:
Had some trouble with movie maker, but solved that!
And yes. ... I do have a accent :mrgreen:

Cheers mate :cheers2: