Page 1 of 1

Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/35

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:42 pm
by HWGuderian23
Entry – the kit(s):

Hey folks!
I plan on entering the new scale modelling year with Revells PzKpfw 35(t) in 1/35th scale :banana: some time in January (do not know exactly when yet) :think: :shifty:. I also plan on using some white metal tracks from Friulmodel for the very first time :banana: and am very curious to see how good those work. Therefore I’m posting some pics of the kits beforehand…

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Cos I’m not a PzKpfw 35(t) expert it would be great if the pros among you could give some advice if you notice that something isn’t right or in the event of any inaccuracies.
Thanks in advance guys :th: and...

Happy 2014! :cheers2:

See you guys around in 2014 :cheers2:!

Please feel free to post any comments (also criticism is allowed)! :thumb2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:09 am
by AchtungPanzer
Wow - Markus - will be half Yaer work with tracks ;). I see really nice parts, details and with extra metal tracks will be very realistic .

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:24 pm
by Duck
Love the choice of model! Cant wait to see her with her steel shoes!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:29 pm
by Dunhill2005
Moin, moin

Frohes neues Jahr!!!!!

You've got a very nice kit there. :whistle:
I like the tanks of the pre-war time with their riveted armor.I am pleased to see the assembling. Have fun! :thumb1:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:13 pm
by HWGuderian23
AchtungPanzer wrote:Wow - Markus - will be half Yaer work with tracks ;). I see really nice parts, details and with extra metal tracks will be very realistic .
Hey Eryk ... Happy New Year mate :cheers2:!
You're right, the parts are all looking very nice (for a Revell kit) and I'm really impressed in terms of the quality. Am also curious to see how good the Friul matal tracks will work.
Thanks for stopped by mate :cheers2:
Duck wrote:Love the choice of model! Cant wait to see her with her steel shoes!
Happy New Year Duck :cheers2:!
I'm curious about the "steel shoes" on her, too :shifty: cos it's the very first time I'm going to use such Friul tracks. Hope they will work fine.
Many thanks for stopping in mate :cheers2:
Dunhill2005 wrote:Moin, moin

Frohes neues Jahr!!!!!

You've got a very nice kit there. :whistle:
I like the tanks of the pre-war time with their riveted armor.I am pleased to see the assembling. Have fun! :thumb1:
Hey Kevin!
Oh my goodness ... it's 17:13 Uhr already :crazy: :ooops: ... so it's time to say "Guten Morgen" and "Prost Neujahr" Kevin :cheers2:
Totally agree with you mate - I like the style of those pre-war tanks, too. I'm sure it's going to be a enjoyable build.
Thanks for stopped by mate :cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:07 pm
by HWGuderian23
HollywoodModelling wrote:Would you mind and tell me about the quality of the kit? How is the level of flash? As this kit is rather cheap I was thinking about getting it...
Hey Hollywood ... "Prost Neujahr" :cheers2:!
Ok ... I know that you are not a Revell-fan Hendrik and I have to second this in many different cases :crazy: but I think that the quality level of this particular kit is quite nice (in my opinion). As far as I've seen there is less flash on the parts and they're looking relatively well molded.
I payed round about 15 € for the kit and guess that you can't go wrong with this (regardless of whether it shows some inaccuracies or not). Cos I'm not a PzKpfw 35(t)-expert I can't give you as many hints on existing inaccuracies or if every detail is faithfully recreated - I'm sorry!
But I would give this kit a go :th:
Hope I could help mate :cheers2:

P.S.: The tracks (of the Revell-kit) "Segmentgliedketten" are crap in my opinion cos there are a lot of pinmarks on each single shoe/link!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:00 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
Its just the reboxed CMK model, the aftermarket tracks make definately sense as there are ejection pin marks on almost every track link which is quite a pain to get rid of.
I bought Tamiyas kit, which is the same but they managed it to get rid of those nasty pin marks and also added some more parts to enhance detail.
With little extra work your model will be a real gem :) Will follow this with big interest!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:12 pm
by HWGuderian23
HamilkarBarkas wrote:Its just the reboxed CMK model, the aftermarket tracks make definately sense as there are ejection pin marks on almost every track link which is quite a pain to get rid of.
I bought Tamiyas kit, which is the same but they managed it to get rid of those nasty pin marks and also added some more parts to enhance detail.
With little extra work your model will be a real gem :) Will follow this with big interest!
Oh ... I had no idea that it's a CMK rebox but in my opinion it's not a bad kit anyways ... especially concerning the price-performance ratio! 15 € will always worth I guess :th:!
Agree with you Michael ... some extra work will definitely make sense on this kit :th:!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Markus to the Work right now ! :whip: I dont see a progress :tongue: ... :)

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 pm
by HWGuderian23
AchtungPanzer wrote:Markus to the Work right now ! :whip: I dont see a progress :tongue: ... :)
:rofl: that's great Eryk! And you're absolutely right ... I should start with the build this weekend!
Thanks for this funny kick in the ass buddy :lol:.
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:54 pm
by longlance67
Hiya Markus,

nice subject mate, will be watching this one with a lot of interest mate
those tracks look cool too should add a lot to your build :)

great stuff


Shane

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:47 pm
by HWGuderian23
longlance67 wrote:Hiya Markus,

nice subject mate, will be watching this one with a lot of interest mate
those tracks look cool too should add a lot to your build :)

great stuff


Shane
Thanks mate! I'm very curious about those tracks too and have heard good assessments invariably!
Will start this build during the next few days ...
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:57 pm
by Radzy
Hi Markus! You chose nice subject.
How do you find this kit ? I heard many bad opinions about this old CMK repack and many people advised me to go rather for Academy model than Revel...

Cheers,
Radek

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:21 pm
by JayCub
Looking forward to this one Markus, the tracks will make the model really stand out, and have decided if you will add a diorama.

Tom

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:29 pm
by HWGuderian23
Radzy wrote:Hi Markus! You chose nice subject.
How do you find this kit ? I heard many bad opinions about this old CMK repack and many people advised me to go rather for Academy model than Revel...

Cheers,
Radek
Hey Radek!
In my opinion this kit is not too bad ... all parts are well moulded and there is less flash on hand!
Cos I've not started the build as yet I cannot give any assessments concerning potential fitting inaccuracies until now - sorry mate :oops:!
But I plan on starting the build during the next few days ... after that I'll pass a more precisely opinion (hopefully) :thumb2:!
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:35 pm
by HWGuderian23
JayCub wrote:Looking forward to this one Markus, the tracks will make the model really stand out, and have decided if you will add a diorama.

Tom
Hey Tom!
Agree with you mate ... the tracks will upgrade the modell (hopefully :mrgreen:)!
Not sure concerning a dio at the moment (I've never added one until now :eeek:) ... but we will see :tongue:.
Thanks for looking in my friend :cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 am
by rm6239
Markus

I love the early tanks, so I will be pulling up a pew to see this come together.

cheers

Rossco

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 am
by HWGuderian23
rm6239 wrote:Markus

I love the early tanks, so I will be pulling up a pew to see this come together.

cheers

Rossco
Me too Rossco ... I like their "old-school rivet look" :eeek:.
Thanks for looking in my friend :cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm
by Radzy
HWGuderian23 wrote: Cos I've not started the build as yet I cannot give any assessments concerning potential fitting inaccuracies until now - sorry mate :oops:!
But I plan on starting the build during the next few days ... after that I'll pass a more precisely opinion (hopefully) :thumb2:!
:cheers2:
That would be very kind of you, my friend :)
I'm planning to build one Pz(35) and one Pz(38) (I don't know when ... because atm rough calculations say I need to do 20-some kits this year :P ), but you advice on this kit will be great!

Thanks in advance,
Radek

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:27 pm
by HWGuderian23
Radzy wrote:
HWGuderian23 wrote: Cos I've not started the build as yet I cannot give any assessments concerning potential fitting inaccuracies until now - sorry mate :oops:!
But I plan on starting the build during the next few days ... after that I'll pass a more precisely opinion (hopefully) :thumb2:!
:cheers2:
That would be very kind of you, my friend :)
I'm planning to build one Pz(35) and one Pz(38) (I don't know when ... because atm rough calculations say I need to do 20-some kits this year :P ), but you advice on this kit will be great!

Thanks in advance,
Radek
As I've said before Radek ... you are going to be a very busy man in 2014 and as I can see the number of builds gets higher and higher :lol:! But no worries about that ... you will manage it :th:!
Giving you some advice on this kit will be a pleasure my friend and I try do handle it by the end of next week :th:!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 am
by HWGuderian23
Update # 1: turret and body assembling

Hey folks :cheers2:!
During the week I started my ride on the PzKpfw 35(t):dance:. Would like to give you a short summary on this little vehicle beforehand :50::

“The PzKpfw. 35(t) was built in 1936 in Czechoslovakia and entered service under the name Škoda LT vz. 35. By 1938, a total of 424 units had been produced. After the occupation of Czechoslovakia by the Wehrmacht, 202 of these vehicles were taken over and used under the designation PzKpfw. 35(t). The (t) stands for tschechisch (Czech). Some of these vehicles were also in service with the Rumanian Army. The well-balanced chassis and the reliable transmission bestowed the tank with good mobility. Its main armament was a 3.72 cm Model 43 L/40 Tank Cannon.” [reference: Revell, 2013]

Ok … let’s start with the build (and please excuse my awful English … hopefully I’ll not offend somebody :doh: :shifty: ):
The lower hull is made up of four main components (two sidewalls, bottom panel and front cover bonnet). Before you can fix the two sidewalls to the bottom panel you have to remove a ring-shaped gate mark on the forefront of each sidewall …

Image

After sanding:

Image

In order to hold the sidewalls in place while glueing them I used some UHU-Patafix (I’m not exactly sure if everyone knows this stuff :think:? If not … UHU patafix is a repositionable, reusable adhesive for quick and clean bonding, to attach small objects to virtually any surface such as walls, furniture, windows, etc.) …

Image

Completed lower hull with front cover bonnet (in addition a plastic sheet is centrally arranged to firm both sidewalls):

Image

In my opinion most parts are relatively nice detailed but a little bit chunky moulded on their insides :bash:. That’s important in terms of the joint faces cos as a consequence, some fitting inaccuracies arises (as you can see on the above pic). The main problem in this regard are the rivet lines around the edges … those entails that it’s virtually impossible to carry out any major corrective measures (filler, sanding, etc.) :scratch::. On these grounds you should take your time to prepare all joint faces accurately. In avoidance of getting into deeper trouble you should also use care on attaching the parts together very exactly.

Some flash on the fenders …

Image

Use care on two gaps between the fenders and each sidewall (red arrows in the following pic) :!:. That’s not a flaw :naughty: . You have to put the front armor plate (driver’s observation slit) into those two notches … so please don’t jam or fill them :pray: …

Image

Front armor plate with upper hull and several parts are glued in place. Antenna will be added later on (red arrow) – a Notek-light is not contained :( :
Some rework on several areas is required here :think: ...

Image

... and on the rear hull, too :think: …

Image

Nicely reproduced wood texture on this little box :banana: :

Image

Turret assembling isn’t that arduously. The gun mantlet consists of 3 parts which had to be glued together …

Image

Image

Somewhat different the cannon itself! One important point of criticism that I made with regard to this kit are those enormous gate marks even on the tiniest parts. The major problem here is not alone the fact that you run the risk of tearing deep and ugly holes in your parts it also could happen that you break them entirely while trying to cut them off from the sprue. The reason this can happen is that the whole sprue material is very thick and the plastic is tough and recalcitrant ... therefore use care here. I did not comply whit this and broke a thin nib at the front side of the cannon (red line) consequently which should supported the positioning of the muzzle break. The muzzle break itself is two-section moulded and shows a bit of flesh (red circles). It was a bit tricky for my fat fingers to get them cleaned up and putting them together was “great fun”.

Image

As you hopefully can see (or rather not :whistle: :mrgreen:) the result looks so-so that some fine tuning will be necessary later on …

Image

Turret completed:

Image

Finally some pics from the intermediate result:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Last but not least some words of advice to everyone who’s interested in buying/building this kit:

1. Generally it’s not a bad kit even with the stated deficiencies (using some putty or handling some fitting inaccuracies are always part of business and as far as it stays within reason I would never count this as an exclusion criteria).

2. When it comes to the tracks it’s a bit different. As I’ve said in my entry post the contained “Revell” tracks (not the Friuls, of course) are not that nice… but we’ll get to that in a later update.

3. Up to here I would recommend this kit to everyone who’s interested in a relatively nice and cheap build or if it’s needed a training subject.

4. “Huge PzKpfw 35(t)-fans” or everyone who places high demands concerning the level of detail on his models might be better adviced in buying another kit. But for me personally it’s a nice kit and I had great fun by now.

Thanks for looking :th:!

Please feel free to post any comments (also criticism is allowed)!
:thumb2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:29 am
by longlance67
Markus your really pulling out all the stops on this one mate

no criticisms on this build mate, it seems a bit of lemon but your really make it shine,

doubt I would have bothered lol

so my hat goes off to you Sir

keep it up

Shane

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:46 am
by HWGuderian23
longlance67 wrote:Markus your really pulling out all the stops on this one mate

no criticisms on this build mate, it seems a bit of lemon but your really make it shine,

doubt I would have bothered lol

so my hat goes off to you Sir

keep it up

Shane
Many thanks for your kind words Shane... glad you like it buddy :th:!
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 pm
by HWGuderian23
Damn :eeek: just realised that I've made a huge mistake ....

The cannon is attached the wrong way up! :wall:

I'm such an idiot :evil:!
Let's wait and see. Maybe I can find a way to fix the error ...

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:02 am
by longlance67
hahaha if you said nothing I doubt we have noticed buddy :P


Shane

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 am
by HWGuderian23
longlance67 wrote:hahaha if you said nothing I doubt we have noticed buddy :P


Shane
:lol: Probably you're right buddy but this damn gun rips my eyes out :wall: :eeek: :D !

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:34 am
by longlance67
don't worry Markus you'll sort it in no time buddy


Shane

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:25 am
by HWGuderian23
longlance67 wrote:don't worry Markus you'll sort it in no time buddy


Shane
I hope so :) ... thanks mate :thumb2:.
Will try to saw it off and turn it into the right position :crazy:! Let's see what this does... :pop: :tongue:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 am
by Tiger131
looks like you saved a bad kit least you know the tracks will be ok

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:28 am
by AchtungPanzer
Wow Markus . Good work ! - You start this model :th: well done mate. :cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:02 am
by HamilkarBarkas
Its coming along nicely :) great looking!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:15 am
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Great work Markus!
I would not worry too much about that gun but I would be mad to myself too :mrgreen:
The build is nice and crisp! :thumb2:
:cheers2: ,

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:54 pm
by HWGuderian23
Tiger131 wrote:looks like you saved a bad kit least you know the tracks will be ok
Thanks mate :cheers2: ... I tried to do my best :tongue:! But you're right the tracks are quite nicely as far as I've seen :th:!
AchtungPanzer wrote:Wow Markus . Good work ! - You start this model :th: well done mate. :cheers2:
Yeah ... finally I started :mrgreen:! Many thanks for your compliment mate :cheers2:!
HamilkarBarkas wrote:Its coming along nicely :) great looking!
Thank you very much Michael :cheers2:!
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:Great work Markus!
I would not worry too much about that gun but I would be mad to myself too :mrgreen:
The build is nice and crisp! :thumb2:
:cheers2: ,
:lol: Thanks mate! The good thing is that it should be possible to correct the mistake relative easily (I hope so :tongue:) :cheers2:!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm
by JayCub
Very enjoyable updates my friend, i really like the tutorial, and you English is excellent, i forgot you where not a native speaker, this kit could do with a revision as to moldings, and thank you for pointing out the pitfalls as it is most helpful, and i can't wait to see what you think of the tracks, this is exciting.

really like the look of the jack-block as it is very detailed.

Tom

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm
by HWGuderian23
JayCub wrote:Very enjoyable updates my friend, i really like the tutorial, and you English is excellent, i forgot you where not a native speaker, this kit could do with a revision as to moldings, and thank you for pointing out the pitfalls as it is most helpful, and i can't wait to see what you think of the tracks, this is exciting.

really like the look of the jack-block as it is very detailed.

Tom
:lol: many thanks for your compliment Tom but I always hear my English teacher saying "You could have learned it better" :lol:!
I'm very curious about those tracks too cos it's going to be my very first attempt on such Friuls ... so I'm a little bit excited :?
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:53 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Markus - I have for you a new Inspiration, Aid. (Building, Painting and weathering) . Model Pz.Kpfw. 35 (t) From PWM ( Polish forum ) . Look all 4 pages Buddy. Its all grist to the mill :cheers2:



http://pwm.org.pl/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1856

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm
by HWGuderian23
AchtungPanzer wrote:Markus - I have for you a new Inspiration, Aid. (Building, Painting and weathering) . Model Pz.Kpfw. 35 (t) From PWM ( Polish forum ) . Look all 4 pages Buddy. Its all grist to the mill :cheers2:



http://pwm.org.pl/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1856
:eeek: :eeek: :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:
:jd: :jd: :jd: :jd: :jd:

Holy moly ... this is "high-end scale modelling" Eryk!

O U T S T A N D I N G!

Sadly beyond my reach :wall: :wall: :wall: but also highly inspirational indeed. I'll see what can be done :lol: :mrgreen:,
Thanks you so much for posting this link my friend :th:.
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:02 pm
by m0gb0y74
I've just bought this kit and I was looking for a metal barrel. The only one I could find is by LionMarc - http://www.lionmarc.com/store/index.php ... cts_id=802

It's a lovely looking barrel but I can't find anyone in the UK who stocks it, and getting it from the US more than doubles the cost! If anyone knows where I can get one in the UK (or another manufacturers metal replacement) then I'll be eternally grateful :-)

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:53 pm
by longlance67
any news on this build buddy?

I've missed ya



Shane

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:57 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Hmm...Markus where are You mate ? ;)

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:05 pm
by PaulAyrey
Fine work so far, looking forward to seeing more ......

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:49 am
by HWGuderian23
m0gb0y74 wrote:I've just bought this kit and I was looking for a metal barrel. The only one I could find is by LionMarc - http://www.lionmarc.com/store/index.php ... cts_id=802

It's a lovely looking barrel but I can't find anyone in the UK who stocks it, and getting it from the US more than doubles the cost! If anyone knows where I can get one in the UK (or another manufacturers metal replacement) then I'll be eternally grateful :-)
No idea ... sorry mate :cry:!
Maybe some of the members from the UK can help you in any way :think:!

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:19 am
by HWGuderian23
Ok folks ...

... sorry for the rare postings and comments over the last while but I'm pinched for time at the moment.
My wife is pregnant and will be due in a few weeks. Till then I have to finish plenty of renovations on our house ... so there is no chance pursuing the hobby for a while :roll:! But hopefully I'll be back in a few months. Up until then ... HAPPY MODELLING guys :cheers2: ....


@ Shane and Eryk ... thanks for asking guys! Glad that you have not forgotten me :D! I'll be back in a while :cheers2:!

@ PaulAyrey: thanks mate! Hopefully you'll see some progress on this project in a while.

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 am
by fly1ngdutchm4n
I wish you and your wife the best!
Good luck to you both Markus!
:cheers2:

Re: Revell PzKpfw 35(t) with Friul withe metal tracks in 1/3

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:24 am
by HWGuderian23
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:I wish you and your wife the best!
Good luck to you both Markus!
:cheers2:
Thank you very much Frans!