Page 1 of 1

ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutorial

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:29 am
by Lee

Re: ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutor

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:50 pm
by caSSius
I've now used this technique twice to straighten the needle on my Badger 155 Anthem (no tip guard at all - the needle just pokes out several millimeters and is very vulnerable)...so I thought it was time I properly thanked you for posting this gem of a tip Lee! It's allowed me to keep working instead of shutting things down for a week or two while waiting for a replacement needle to ship to me. Brilliant! :dance:

Cheers,

Re: ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutor

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:05 pm
by Lee
caSSius wrote:I've now used this technique twice to straighten the needle on my Badger 155 Anthem (no tip guard at all - the needle just pokes out several millimeters and is very vulnerable)...so I thought it was time I properly thanked you for posting this gem of a tip Lee! It's allowed me to keep working instead of shutting things down for a week or two while waiting for a replacement needle to ship to me. Brilliant! :dance:

Cheers,

Cheers Brad. Saved me many times too....lol :)

Re: ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutor

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:05 pm
by schweinhund227
Nice video...Lee

if you guys are worried about bumping your needles ?? why not loosen the chuck and
draw back the needle just a tad (while in storage) or parked for a few days... in between jobs.

I do !

Drawing the needle back, could save you from accidental bumps...
once again... thanks Lee for the video....

:cheers2:

Re: ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutorial

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:08 am
by ManCupboardModels
Great (needle) tip! ;) Just ordered a new one..... should of checked here first! My bad... Cheers Lee! :th:

Re: ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutorial

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:52 am
by ForbesHutton
The Ultimate buffer is also handy for getting stubborn dried paint off the needle and for repairing minor scratching on the needle.

Re: ISM How to Straighten & Fix a Bent Airbrush Needle Tutorial

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:20 pm
by jjab99
Thanks for this, if I ever damage a needle, I will try this out.
Joe